Your Immersive Spiritual Adventure Awaits
Healing Discoveries Connection
Celebrate Your Life Skamania Retreat
June 27 – July 1, 2019
45 minutes from Portland Oregon Airport
More than a Retreat
The world’s greatest spiritual teachers of our time in one place at the same time sharing up close and personal interactions meant solely for you over four full days in the magic and beauty of Skamania Lodge and the Columbia River Gorge
This once-in-a-lifetime sacred spiritual retreat is suitable for you if YOU…
- Fall in love with yourself and honor who you are in the present moment
- Transform emotional pain from the past into powerful lessons for the future
- Break free from limiting thoughts and beliefs that keep you from experiencing the joy, abundance and relationships you really want
- Raise your energetic vibration to attract more love, health and abundance into your life with ease and grace
- Up close and personal interactive sessions with the world’s greatest spiritual teachers in quantum science, spirituality, energy healing, psychic mediumship and more!
- Overcome fears through thrilling physical adventures such as zip lining, aerial park obstacle course in the treetops
- Trust yourself and your intuitive abilities in making important life decisions
- Discover, cultivate and use new practices and skills that radically change the way you experience each new day
- Experience a true and profound connection with your soul and inner wisdom
- Connect with loved ones in spirit for healing, comfort and guidance
- Explore past life experiences to uncover your greatest strengths and attune to your natural abilities
- Become part of a community family for lasting and authentic friendships that remain long after this intimate spiritual retreat ends
A mystical spiritual journey bathed in the breathtaking beauty of nature that will heal and transform every area of your life
Your Spiritual Teachers
Gregg BradenLeading award winning authority in Bridging Science, Spirituality & the Real World
Caroline MyssPioneer in human consciousness, spirituality and mysticism, health, energy medicine, and the science of medical intuition.
Neale Donald WalschModern Day Spiritual Messenger and Creator of the CWG Foundation.
John HollandWorld-renowned Psychic Medium, Author and Spiritual Teacher
Denise LinnRevered Expert in Native American Spirituality, Past Life Regression, and World-Renowned Teacher of Feng Shui and Space Clearing.
James TwymanInternationally Renowned Author, Musician and Acclaimed Public Speaker
Dr Sue MorterMedical Practitioner and Visionary Leader in Integrative Health and Energy Medicine
Sunny Dawn JohnstonAcclaimed Inspirational Speaker, Spiritual Teacher, and Psychic Medium
Rave Reviews from Previous Attendees
Inner Exploration, Deep Healing, and Spiritual Teachings Enhanced with
Nature Excursions and Adventurous Experiences
During this immersive retreat, you will have the opportunity to choose between challenging yourself to push through your own boundaries, overcome fears and limiting beliefs or embark on gentle, restorative activities to deepen your spiritual experience and practice
High Level Adventure
Your Retreat Destination
About Skamania Lodge
The Chinook Indian word for “swift water,” Skamania is neighbored by over 70 awe inspiring waterfalls including Multnomah Falls, an astounding 620 feet high and the fifth highest in the United States. The purifying energy of these majestic natural wonders are part of what makes Skamania the perfect location for spiritual work.
Just a beautiful 45-minute drive from Portland, Oregon, Skamania Lodge is remote and shielded from the noise of city life, yet highly accessible PLUS. . . have special room rates for attendees!
Nestled within the pristine Columbia River Gorge, surrounded by 175 secluded wooded acres, Skamania Lodge is grounded in an immensely calming energy ideal for absorbing sacred spiritual teachings. With a warm and inviting modern rustic decor, the lodge offers optimal space for deep relaxation, self-healing, and energy clearing.
During your time here you will:
- Be gently soothed to sleep by the sacred sounds of the forest and healing river waters, awaking deeply rested and ready to continue the spiritual adventure
- Enjoy indoor heated swimming pool, dry saunas and indoor and outdoor whirlpools ideal for soothing and rejuvenating your mind-body-spirit.
- Relax by communal fire rings and stroll enchanting grounds to unwind, connect with nature, and reflect on the day’s teachings.
Included in your retreat experience
Columbia River Boat Cruise on the heart of the Gorge
Enjoy a magical two-hour river boat site seeing cruise along the Columbia River Gorge where you’ll be cradled in breathtaking scenery, swift flowing waterfalls and majestic views of the Cascade Mountain range. Your Captain will point out interesting historical landmarks and places of interest while aboard the Sternwheeler.
During this 4-Day Retreat you will experience:
- Intimate, interactive Master Classes offering insights, breakthroughs and powerful awakenings
- Useful skills for expanding your own healing and spiritual practices
- Choice of participating in high-level* or gentle exploratory adventures
- Delicious, nutritious and healing meals by Chef Lindsey Draper
- An enchanting star-lit dinner dance party, and live musical celebration
- Transcend toxic stress and fully surrender to the serenity of the forest, river, and sacred falls
- Lifelong memories of this unique scenic natural wonderland
From the moment you arrive, you will be immersed in the magnificent energy of the scenic Columbia River Gorge and transformed by the healing power of nature’s beauty
Your Retreat Schedule
|7:00 PM – 9:00 PM||Sacred Opening Ceremony with Denise Linn: pulling from her Native American heritage, Denise will guide you on a journey to open your heart and soul to the magnificence and energy of the Columbia River Gorge|
|7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||Wake Up with a Nutritious Breakfast|
|8:30 AM – 11:30 AM||Neale Donald Walsch: A conversation with God, Neale and your inner knowing. You will get answer’s to life’s most important questions.|
|11:30 AM – 1:00 PM||Delicious Buffet Lunch|
|1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Columbia River Boat Cruise: You will be taken on a magnificent adventure on the Heart of the Columbia River Gorge on the renowned Sternwheeler while the Captain narrates our journey.|
|Select One Session|
|4:30 PM – 6:30 PM||Sunny Dawn Johnston: You will discover how to Elevate Your Life and rise above adversity in all its forms using a five-step technique that guides you to unearth and clear layers of limiting thought patterns, negative energies and imbalances.|
|4:30 PM – 6:30 PM||Denise Linn: Take a journey through your past lives and better understand how to use this information for greater wisdom and awareness in your life today.|
|6:30 PM – 8:30 PM||Dinner under the stars! After dinner enjoy music and celebration with renowned Peace Troubador James Twyman|
|7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||Delicious Morning Group Breakfast|
|8:30 AM – 11:30 AM||John Holland: Revealing Your Soul Senses – Unlocking the Power Within. |
This brand new workshop includes group exercises and, of course, some LIVE readings!
|11:30 AM – 1:00 PM||Buffet Lunch and time to connect, shop or chillax|
|1:00 PM -3:00 PM||Dr. Sue Morter: Discover The Energy Codes to awaken your full potential and learn to live from your soul through energy medicine.|
|3:30 pm – 6:30 pm||Journeys – Select One Experience|
|Sunny Dawn Johnston – Zip Line through the trees|
|Aerial Park Obstacle Course – You will be in a harness as you climb over 30 feet in the air and at your own pace test your agility and balance.|
|Denise Linn – Spirit Sticks – create your own sacred Spirit Stick with Denise as your guide|
|Jimmy Twyman – Intuitive Hide n’ Seek: give your intuition a workout during this highly interactive adventure|
|Forest Hike with Dr Sue Morter: tune into the energy of nature and the healing elements of the Earth|
|7:30 PM – 10:00 PM||Let Your Hair Down! Dinner Party & Dance|
|7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||Good Morning Breakfast Time!|
|9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Caroline Myss: Exploring and Honoring Your Soul’s Sacred Contract|
Sacred Contracts are “soul documents,” life assignments that are encoded within your psyche and soul in the symbolic language of archetypes. Archetypes are universal patterns of power that you have been using all of your life to organize your thoughts and emotions, as well as the means through which you assess every person you meet.
During this fascinating workshop, you’ll learn how:
When you have a sense of your Sacred Contracts, you learn that your destiny is part of a much bigger plan. How would your life change by knowing your Sacred Contract?
|12:00 PM – 1:30 PM||Another Fabulous Lunch|
|1:30 PM – 4:30 PM||Gregg Braden: Take a journey with Gregg as he shares how we re even more empowered, and more connected with ourselves and the world, than scientists have believed possible.|
|4:30 pm – 5:00 PM||Closing Ceremony with Denise Linn: Bringing together everything you have experienced over the retreat.|
|5:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Playtime, Dinner on your own – and wait….there’s more on MONDAY!|
|Post Retreat Full Day Intensives: workshop descriptions will be coming soon! There is an extra cost for these sessions.|
|9:00 AM-4:00 PM||Denise Linn|
|9:00 AM -4:00 PM||Sunny Dawn Johnston|
|9:00 AM -4:00 PM||Dr. Sue Morter|
|12:00 PM – 1:30 PM||Yummy Buffet Lunch|
Pricing & Registration
Included in Your Retreat Registration
Welcoming Opening Ceremony with Denise Linn
Master classes with renowned spiritual leaders Thursday through Sunday
Up close and personal experiences with your favorite spiritual teachers
Delicious and healthy buffet lunches and dinners with vegan and gluten free options:
Friday: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Saturday: breakfast, lunch, dinner & dance party
Sunday: breakfast and lunch
2-hour River Boat Cruise on Columbia River Gorge
Excursions in the energy of the surrounding forests
Skamania Lodge Reservations
We have Special Rates for Retreat Attendees Only!
$199 per night single or double occupancy with no resort fees
We guarantee you a room at Skamania Lodge!
Once you complete your Retreat reservation you will receive a special link to make your Skamania Lodge reservations.
*Please Note: Zip Line or Aerial Journey require an additional fee.
Zip Line $79; Aerial Park $60