Celebrate Your Life Skamania Retreat featuring. . .
A mystical spiritual journey guided by one of the world’s greatest spiritual teachers in the breathtaking beauty of nature that will heal and transform every area of your life.
Dr. Sue Morter
Wednesday, August 11 – Sunday, August 15, 2021
Skamania Lodge, WA
Overlooking the Columbia River Gorge in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
45 minutes from Portland Oregon Airport
After this long period of hibernation, its time to emerge from your cocoon and reinvent yourself, even stronger and clearer than before.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to limited seating, there are only a few spots left.
During this extraordinary retreat, you’ll experience. . .
Nature & soul CONNECTIONS
EXPANSION of higher wisdom
Greetings My Wonderful Friend,
This is indeed a rare opportunity to merge our recent past experiences with our deeply desired vision for our future, and I invite you to join me for this very special occasion. I know with all my heart, the time has come for us to reemerge from this long hibernation and come together in person. We’ve chosen the most nurturing of spaces for you to be embraced in the exquisite energy of the magnificent greens of the forest, Cascade mountains and the Columbia River Gorge.
During our time together, you will experience healing circles, healing transmissions, embodiment of higher levels of consciousness and understand how the Universe is in support of you emerging even stronger.
I look forward to seeing you in person very soon!
Much Love & Blessings,
During this Extraordinary Retreat, You will Experience. . .
- Daily Morning Body Awake Yoga to rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit
- Healing on every level in your life by working with the energies of limiting beliefs and unresolved emotions, and the dreams and visions that they impede.
- Exercises to build circuits in your system so you can download your own higher-self and guidance
- Activating the great Healer within to weave together a profound understanding of how ALL of life’s circumstances can help you transform yourself into your most magnificent expression
- Activation of high brain centers for creative essence
- Embodiment techniques of higher levels of consciousness and understand how the Universe is in support of you emerging even stronger and more brilliant than you’ve ever been — your true-life purpose
- Allowing grace into your life and maintain your equilibrium at all times
- Healing circles with transmissions and activations of our highest healing power within
- Consciously anchor and integrate into your body
- Private 2-hour River Boat Cruise with the group
- Choose an outdoor adventure to push your physical boundaries or a gentle easy experience
- Delicious and conscious meals
- Heart to heart connections with a supportive loving community
The Retreat begins Wednesday, August 11th at 7:00 pm PT – Sunday, August 15th at 1:00 pm PT.
Seating will be very limited for this Retreat.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to very limited seating, there are only a few spots left.
Dr. Sue will align your energy with your personal intention for the retreat
Daily Morning Body Awake Yoga
Wake up every morning with Dr. Sue as she guides you through a morning yoga practice to tap into the energetic field of your body while performing traditional yoga asanas and techniques
Master Class Experiential Sessions with Dr. Sue
Healing Circles, Healing Transmissions, Embodiment Exercises, Deep Soul Connections and so much more
The most important meal of the day! With healthy delicious choices to feed your body, enjoy breakfast together on Thursday, Friday, Satruday and Sunday!
There's nothing like breaking-bread over inspiring and thoughtful conversations with supportive new friends. Lunches included Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Two Hour River Boat Cruise
Privately guided River Boat Cruise along the Heart of the Gorge on the majestic Columbia River
Your Choice of Adventure Journey
* Zip Line amongst the magnificent forest
* Challenge your physical body on the aerial park obstacle course
* Take a gentle guided hike through the woods and discover your connection with Mother Nature
Delicious and Healthy Dinners
You will soon discover the gifts and talents of Liz Dawn, CEO of Celebrate Your Life and her ability to create magical retreat experiences, including amazing food selections! Vegan and gluten-free options are included in all meals. Thursday, Friday and Saturday dinners are included.
Meals al Fresco
Weather permitting we will dine outside as often as possible including dinners overlooking the Columbia River gorge!
Up close and personal experiences with Dr. Sue
Gifts and Treasures
Retreat only gifts and unique shopping
Pamper and Treat Yourself
Indoor swimming pool, outdoor spa and four miles of hiking trails
Connection and Community
Private FB group for you to connect with other Soul-Tribe retreat friends before you even step into the space
Register now for only $2799
Accommodations not included. See below for retreat location and booking your hotel at the gorgeous Skamania Lodge! Retreat registration must be completed prior to making hotel reservations.
PLEASE NOTE: There are only a few spots left!
The Chinook Indian word for “swift water,” Skamania is neighbored by over 70 awe inspiring waterfalls including Multnomah Falls, an astounding 620 feet high and the fifth highest in the United States. The purifying energy of these majestic natural wonders are part of what makes Skamania the perfect location for spiritual work.
A beautiful 45-minute drive from Portland, Oregon International Airport.
We have Special Group Room Rates for Retreat Attendees Only.
$215 – $265 per night for single or double occupancy with no resort fees!
During your time here you will:
- Be gently soothed to sleep by the sacred sounds of the forest and healing river waters, awaking deeply rested and ready to continue the spiritual adventure
- Enjoy indoor heated swimming pool, dry saunas and indoor and outdoor whirlpools ideal for soothing and rejuvenating your mind-body-spirit.
- Relax by communal fire rings and stroll enchanting grounds to unwind, connect with nature, and reflect on the day’s teachings.
Included in your retreat experience
Columbia River Boat Cruise on the heart of the Gorge
Enjoy a magical two-hour river boat site seeing cruise along the Columbia River Gorge where you’ll be cradled in breathtaking scenery, swift flowing waterfalls and majestic views of the Cascade Mountain range. Your Captain will point out interesting historical landmarks and places of interest while aboard the Sternwheeler.
From the moment you arrive, you will be immersed in the magnificent energy of the scenic Columbia River Gorge and transformed by the healing power of nature’s beauty
Getting to Skamania Lodge
The closest airport is Portland Oregon International Airport
Once you are at the Lodge for the Retreat, you will not need a vehicle unless you plan on doing extra site seeing.
When you receive your confirmation for the Retreat we do have a suggested car service to get you to Skamania Lodge if you do not want to rent a car.
Let’s address Covid-19. We are going to limit the attendance, thus giving us plenty of space to stretch out and have the room to social distance. Each person attending will have their own table and chair and have the freedom to create their own personal space within the workshop room.
As whether permits, we will also have all morning yoga outdoors along with the meals.
In the hallways of the Lodge, currently masks are required, however since we will be spaced apart from one another in the workshop room, masks are optional.
Are you ready to have the time of your life?
Reserve Your Seat Now!
Group room rates from $215 – $265 per night single or double occupancy. There is NO resort fee!
You must be registered for the retreat in order to obtain our group room rate.
Register now for only $2799
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current circumstances, seating is extremely limited.