This vibrant and healing mala necklace is carefully hand-crafted using:
- Amazonite, the stone of strength courage, symbolizes the Sedona sky.
- Pink Opal, the stone of the healing heart, symbolizes the fiery pinks of Arizona sunsets
- Citrine, the stone of prosperity and optimism, symbolizes the Sun.
- Carnelian, the stone of creativity, endurance and courage, represents the healing of Red Rocks
- Tibetan Agate, the stone of balance and good fortune, represents Mother Earth
This mala necklace is finished with a beautiful Swarovski Helios Sun Pendant in Golden Shadow
When I see the red rocks aglow
I know I am home
The Sun kisses Mother Earth for one last moment as another day passes
I am filled with awe as I see the spectacle
Of colors flash in front of my eyes
I am filled with gratitude, joy & love
In this moment I am one with the red rocks, the sun & the sky
I am connected; all distractions fall away.
I am one with her, she is one with me
I am the Goddess Sedona Sunset
She is me
We live as one for this moment is forever
by Tara Marie Jack