In times of darkness
I open my heart
Asking the Divine for healing
I release it
My words have been heard
Suddenly my darkness
Is filled with gratitude
Like a beautiful sunset
Fills my vision
And I can see all the
Beauty surrounds Me
• Tara Marie Jack
Prayer is a universal connection – it soothes us in times of worry. Prayer is also a way to give gratitude – to lay our thanks to all that is.
When we release our prayers, we learn to trust in all that is.
| Made with |
• Golden Tiger’s Eye, the stone of releasing fearwhile providing harmony & balance
• Kunzite, the stone of emotion, healing theheart and mind
• Swarovski Crystal Buddha Pendant in GoldenShadow
• Swarovski Crystal in Astral Pink and GoldenShadow
• Tierra Cast Gold and Silver metal accents
Measures 7.5” – 8.5”
• Swarovski Crystals illuminate the soul &deflect negative energy back to its source
• Comes with message & gift packaging
• Created with infused love & intention
~ • Gemstone Properties • ~
Tigers Eye Stone is a crystal with lovely bands of yellow-golden color through it. This is a powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance. It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions with discernment and understanding, and unclouded by your emotions.
Kunzite is a beautiful crystal, pure in energy and joyful in nature. In palest pink to light violet hues, it is a Stone of Emotion, opening and connecting the heart to the mind and stimulating a healing communion between the two. Kunzite encourages one to release walls built around the heart for protection, and to be receptive to the experience of unconditional and abundant love.
Kunzite is also known as a the mother stone. It aids in supporting mothers by nature. If you are a natural care taker, nurturer and woman that is most comfortable with giving of thy self then kunzite will help you to channel that natural nurturing gift towards yourself.